Vitacare Services LLC offers an attractive and practical alternative for seniors and elderly, individuals with disabilities or special needs, and patients with Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease who wish to remain in their homes.
Our caregivers, who are all Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA), are supervised at all times by a Registered Nurse (RN) and will provide truly personalized homecare for you or your loved one. Our caregivers will be happy to assist you with your daily housekeeping, cooking, and laundry while providing constant companionship. We will also help with other daily chores which may include grocery shopping, dry clean dropoff/pickup etc. We are here to make your life easier and more comfortable.
Our additional services, which are complementary and free of charge, can assist you with house management, scheduling appointments, bill payment reminders and most other activities that you might need help with. We provide transport services for scheduled activities such as doctors appointments, weekly outings etc – even for grocery shopping.
Your comfort is at the core of our service plan.
Before commencing services, one of our RNs will visit your home and work with you to create a CareMap. To ensure the highest quality of services, our Certified Home Health Aides will follow this prescribed CareMap – one of our RNs will be constantly auditing their performance and will be in touch with you to ensure quality. Our highly qualified caregivers are available day or night, whenever you are in need. We also provide 24 hour live in caregivers to provide support for primary caregivers who may need to tend to their own needs.
Our over-arching Care Features:
- Up to 24 Hour care
- Day or night care, Live-in or Live-out care
- Temporary or Long-term
- Weekends and Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Medication Reminders
- Bathing (tub, shower, sponge bath, bed bath)
- Grooming (wash and brush hair, file nails)
- Mouth Care (teeth, mouth, dentures)
- Skin Care (apply lotion, light back rub, observe condition of skin etc.)
- Toileting (toilet, commode, bed pan, urinal, diaper, colostomy, catheter)
- Help with Transfer (bed, chair, toilet, wheel chair, Hoyer Lift, guard, assist)
- Assist with Walking (person assist, guard, walker, cane, wheel chair)
- Perform exercise as prescribed (Passive and Active Range of Motion)
- Monitor diet and eating habits
- Emotional support, encourage conversation, reality orientation
- Provide meaningful company
- Accompany to beauty parlor/barber
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Dry clean and laundry pickup/dropoff
- Accompany the client in other errands
- Reading books, newspapers and magazines
- Accompany to social events
- Accompany to all your other activities
- Drive clients if required (client vehicles required)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Shopping
- Food Shopping
- Meal preparation (follow medically prescribed diet, assist and supervise during meal as necessary)
- Make bed, change and launder linens
- Laundry at home
- Organize/clean closets and pantries
- Medical insurance, Medicaid, Medicare paperwork etc.
- Appointment setting and reminders
- Entertainment assistance
- Oversee home deliveries
- Coordinate lawn care
- Bill payment reminders
- Home maintenance
(We will provide vehicle for these services)
- Doctor's visit
- General outings on a weekly basis
- Grocery shopping
- Transportation to other appointments and activities
- Assistance with discharge from hospitals or facilities
- Anything else that you might need assistance with
*Not all activities may be available at all locations. Please call us to check for details.
**Our office staff is at your disposal. Please feel free to call us in case you need personal assistance of the kind listed above. We will be happy to help. We have specialized staff who can assist you with medicare, Medicaid and other insurance related paperwork and help you organize your files.